- Branch Associate Programme is a 3 months generic and specialised program and later to be posted at the branch operations. It involves classroom and on-the-job attachment and offers basic generic programs in Retail Banking. The Associate are expected to undergo 2 years special programme where the top associate will be identified for fast track career path.
- Malaysian citizen who possess a bachelor degree with at least second-class upper (minimum CGPA of 3.0) from a well-recognized university in any business-related field.
- High caliber and dynamic with excellent communications skills.
- Possess leadership qualities, a balanced and pleasant disposition and excellent interpersonal skills.
- A self-starter, productive, robust, fast-learner and able to work independently as well as
in a team.
- Active involvement in extra-curricular activities and has assumed leadership positions.
- Willing to undergo training courses at our training centre in Bangi, Selangor
If you are a go-getter with the drive and determination to achieve aggressive business objectives, we encourage you to submit your application: CV with full details indicating current & expected salary, copies of secondary and tertiary certificates including transcripts, a recent digital passport sized-photograph no later than 30th September 2010 to:
- E-mail: email@example.com
Group Human Resource
Level 3, Tower 3,
RHB Centre, Jalan Tun Razak,
50400 Kuala Lumpur