Frequently Asked Questions
- What is RHB MySave Account?
RHB MySave Account is a statement based savings account that is linked to the Tesco-RHB Debit Card.
- What is the minimum initial deposit amount to open a RHB MySave Account?
The minimum initial deposit amount for RHB MySave Account is RM100.
- How old must I be to open a RHB MySave Account?
The minimum age is 18 years.
- Can I open the account for associations/societies or a sole-proprietorship?
- What are the benefits I can enjoy?
- Interest is paid and calculated daily but credited into your account half-yearly
- You can enjoy electronic banking conveniences through Tesco-RHB Debit with Visa Card and MEPS cash facilities, RHB PhoneBanking and RHB Now
(You must be 18 years and above to use RHB Now services)
- What are the interest rates for RHB MySave Account?
The interest rates are :
Up to RM3,000 : 0.00%
Above RM3,000 : 0.60%
- Are there any fees or charges for the RHB MySave Account?
No. There is no annual service fee.
- Is there a minimum balance to be maintained in the account?
The minimum balance required in this account is RM1.