Ar Rahnu Facility-i is an Islamic pawn broking service that allows gold jewellery to be used as a surety against credit. The Bank will retain the gold as collateral and charge for safekeeping service. The gold will be valued at the prevailing market price and the loan amount is up to 70% of the current market value. The safekeeping period is determined and agreed upon by both parties. At the end of the period, the loan must be paid to the Bank and the collateral reclaimed.
Rates & Packages
||Individuals aged 18 years and above
|Type of Jewellery
||Gold 999, 950, 916, 860, 835 and 750 (without any precious stone).
- Minimum RM100
- Maximum of 70% of the current market value of the jewellery.
- Maximum of 75% of the current market value of the jewellery
(For customers who sign up with RHB Islamic will writing facility. Applicable one time only per customer).
Market value is based on the type of gold pledged.
||The safekeeping fees will be charged based on the marhun value at the point of the transaction.
||Full redemption amount (safekeeping and principal) is to be paid upon maturity date.
|Pawn Broking Receipt
||Customer will receive Pawn Broking Receipt or ‘Surat Akuan Gadaian’ upon completion of aqad and facility disbursement.
Ar Rahnu Facility-i is currently available at the following branches:
- RHB Islamic Bank Kubang Kerian branch, Kota Bahru, Kelantan
- RHB Islamic Bank Kuala Terengganu branch, Terengganu
- RHB Islamic Bank Bangi branch, Selangor
- RHB Islamic Bank Sungai Petani branch, Kedah and
- RHB Islamic Bank Laman Seri branch, Shah Alam, Selangor
- RHB Bank Gunung Rapat Branch, Perak
- RHB Bank Kangar Branch, Perlis
- RHB Kemaman Branch, Terengganu
- RHB Putra Square Branch, Kuantan, Pahang